[patch] Backport protected worksheets to 1.0.x

Hi,

I've attached a patch that will backport the worksheet protection
property to the 1.0.x branch. Together with the patch for
locking cell contents earlier this should provide something
that is actually useful.

After applying this, there should be a new checkbox in format->workbook
If this box is checked, all locked cells should give error messages
when someone tries to edit them.

TODO: translations of the checkbox.
I've supplied a dutch translation of the checkbox in nl.po but
somehow can't get that to work properly. Adressing this may be
the subject of a further patch. Also, the error message does not
have any translations as far as I can tell.
(and besides, it's somewhat ugly but completely in line with
the state of the development branch so I left it alone)

Since there was a minor update to the earlier patch, I am reposting
that as well.

Regards,
Floris Kraak
--
        There was a long silence.  Then a slightly shorter silence.  Then
the old shaman said carefully, "You didn't just see two men go through