Backporting locking cells / worksheet protection

Hi,

One last thing, before I truly go enjoy my weekend:

These patches still needs one more thing: persistence.
Right now, saving a protected worksheet with locked cells
won't persist when the file is saved and reopened.

I'll look into that next week some time, but
I have no idea where to look for this functionality
yet so I might come back here and ask annoying questions ;-)

Regards,
Floris Kraak
--
It is a well known fact that warriors and wizards do not get along, because
one side considers the other side to be a collection of bloodthirsty idiots