Re: excel files import

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 10:45:15AM +0300, Popeanga Marian wrote:
  I need to port into C++/Qt. Please provide me further details to witch i
  will focus. I want to know the classes witch i should work and a short
  description.

Gnumeric is written in C, and uses Gtk+.  However, you can easily
access the interface from C++.  Have a look at the development
branch in one of the importers.  Say plugins/dif.  That should give
you a reasonable starting template.