[patch] Sleeping cells

Hi,

I've attached a patch that puts cells into a 'sleeping' state.
This prevents them from recalculation unless specifically asked for.
Comments are welcome.

Diffed against 1.0.8

(Credits: Joost Helberg <joost snow nl>,
Eric Methorst <arnalon xs4all nl>, me)

Regards,
Floris Kraak
--
        "What shall we do?" said Twoflower.
        "Panic?" said Rincewind hopefully.  He always held that panic was