Re: COUPNCD COUPPCD Aarrrghhhh!

Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 02:23:14PM -0500, James R. Van Zandt wrote:

- The documentation for each function should mention that some MS
implementations differ.
Good idea.

Perhaps we could introduce a new @XL flag for the docs? We could then have the info in the docs all the time and in the formula guru either not at all or depending on some prefernce flag. I for one (and probably many other users that don't use XL at all) may not want to be poked inthe eye with `XL compatibility' description, since it will be longer than just saying `XL compatible'.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow