Re: BIFF loader source

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 01:34:49AM +0000, Nick Lamb wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 10:37:49AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
where (presumably) it is ok to touch the importer. But that it remains a
standalone, extra for 1.0 - in which case cut & paste is perhaps
justified.

That's pretty much what I was hoping for. There are two types of changes
made versus the original formula parser, as you can probably recognise.

This was definitely the intent.  Nick did not propose the project
until well into our freeze period.  Come 1.1 the tree will reopen
and we can look into merging things that are easily mergable.  The
formula parser seems a good candidate, the main record parser will
take a stout heart to catching record versions.  I do not think that
will make it in before 1.2.