Re: sheet objects

I checked XL's behavior. Here is how XL handles embedded objects:

1. If you select an object (by double-clicking), all events (kbd, mouse)
is handled by the component.

2. If you *do not* select it, you can move or resize it by just dragging
with left MB.

It seems more intuitive than Gnumeric's (Gnumeric doesn't do 2.) Can we
make Gnumeric do the same?

Sasha