Re: 2 problems: python plugin and guppi problem
- From: wwp <subscript free fr>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2 problems: python plugin and guppi problem
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:10:00 +0100
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:24:25 -0500 Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> wrote:
This sounds like an installation problem of some kind. I can not
replicate it at all. A useful trick is to make sure there are no
copies of guppi-gnumeric running. Then manually run one in one
window and fire up gnumeric in another. Then watch the debug spew
from guppi to see why it is shutting down.
Thanx for tips.
I've installed the same (gnumeric 1.0.1+..) on another similar GNU/linux box
and everything works well.. So I'll dig in my problematic config (or try to copy
the working binaries eheh).
] [Thread Prev