Re: gnumeric cell content is one-of-given-set?

Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> schrieb am 17.12.02 04:56:15:
On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 08:22:14PM +0100, joerg beyer email de wrote:
I dont care for the import stuff from e*cel, but I would like to
take a look at the gnumeric handling of this. Could you tell
me, where in the source code I could start looking?

I'll break the problem into 3 distinct components

1) Finishing the 'validate from list' method in
    src/validation.c

Since I am not into gnumeric devlopment, I will have to
build a gnumeric from CVS (HEAD revision, right?). After
that I will take a look at the sugggested spots in source
and I have a toy for the xmas days.

    thanks for the introduction.
    Joerg