Re: Generating spreadsheet from a script

Hi again!

Jody Goldberg dijo:
There are 2 potential approaches to doing that.  Neither is a
stupdenous amount of work.

John McNamara dijo:
One possibility is to use the Spreadsheet::WriteExcel Perl module.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm having a lot of fun playng with the
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel module.

Also, in conjunction with Jody, I hope to start work soon on a Perl
interface to Gnumeric via libgnumeric.

That's cool! Keep us updated on that one!

--
Amaya M. Rodrigo Sastre       Genasys II Spain, S.A.U.
MLS IT SysAdmin                 Ventura de la Vega, 5.