Re: Generating spreadsheet from a script
- From: John McNamara <jmcnamara cpan org>
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Cc: Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <arodrigo genasys com>
- Subject: Re: Generating spreadsheet from a script
- Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:05:48 +0000
At 11:29 09/12/02 +0100, you wrote:
One possibility is to use the Spreadsheet::WriteExcel Perl
I have then been asked to do it for different clients, and here is
my heartache ;-) begins... Instead of having a different template
each client (a real pain), I want to dynamically generate the
spreadsheet, using something like Perl or Python would be great.
I would also love to be able to graph the results, but that is
a second step that should be dealed with later.
This will allow you to dynamically generate Excel files on a Unix
It doesn't support graphs however.
Also, in conjunction with Jody, I hope to start work soon on a Perl interface to Gnumeric via libgnumeric.
[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next]