Re: Choose mail client.

I'd like to see a configurable command line interface to a mail client, a la the interface to a print
spooler.  One of the great strengths of a lot of this non-proprietary software is that bundling is not a
required feature.  Wrapping everything up in a neat package is fine, so long as it is not mandatory.  If one
does not get to choose their mail client, or desktop manager, or graphing subsystem, I think that that is
trading away some of the reason one might not want to just go Microsoft, and eschew all this project
complication.  After all, isn't the reason for well defined ORB interfaces (etc) so that one can use
"something else" in the first place?

-- Norm Reitzel