Re: Gnumeric export format xhtml

This week I'm moving to the USA, so pretty soon I'll disappear for a
while.  Nonetheless, I'd still like to give it a shot.

How can I test my changes? (I'm using the latest development version BTW).

Say I update html.h, html.c and html_read.c.  How can I test what I've
done (other than making sure it compiles)?

I am currently going for XHTML 1.0 transitional because it's easier.

Daniel.