Re: Gnumeric export format xhtml

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 09:12:00PM +0200, Renaud Saliou wrote:
   I need to export data in xhtml format to put it in a webserver. I
search in the mailing list archive, but i find nothing. Could you said
me if a format export to xhtml is present in gnumeric, if not does
someone has planed it or is in charge of it ?

As Andreas has mentioned it would not be difficult to support xhtml.
We'll want to import/export it at some point, but no one is actively
working on it right now.  The html code could easily be reused to
handle this, so its a good project for a new developer.  Any
volunteers ?