Re: Gnumeric export format xhtml

Renaud Saliou wrote:

Andreas J Guelzow wrote:

Is there any specific reason why you want to use xhtml rather than html?

I see that in the export format you can choose between (HTML fragment, HTML 3 & HTML 4). That sound good. But XHTML is the future, so i want to start to publish xhtml document asap. Why not to add an xhtml export option ?

Of course we can add an xhtml option (as we can add lots of other features.) But this doesn't really answer the question why you would prefer xhtml over html in the case of publishing a spreadsheet? If you would like to see an xhtml export you may want to make a case for it!

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow