Re: Planning scripts or macros???
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: Ariel Rios <ariel linuxppc org>
- Cc: T'aZ <tazdev altern org>, "gnumeric-list gnome org" <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Planning scripts or macros???
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:06:26 -0400
On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 10:09:43PM -0400, Ariel Rios wrote:
Gnumeric has guile, python and perl (?) support. You can
do scripting in any of those languages.
That is only partially true. You can write spreadsheet functions in
allof those languages (although perl is not well maintained).
Controling gnumeric via those languages is another story.
For that there is
- GB (gnome vba)
none of which have apis written in anything more permanent than
] [Thread Prev