Re: Planning scripts or macros???

I'm using gnumeric with his plugin for excell, it works very good, but there
is one major thing that gnumeric cant do: macros/scripts
-or is it me who didnt find how to do this.?..-
i try to convert most of my excell files to gnumeric, but i need to be able
to use script
(not necesseraly converting them from M$, i can rewrite them)

so do you plan to implement a way of executing script/macro in numeric, or do
i need to switch to an other software (preferably not..)?
Gnumeric has guile, python and perl (?) support. You can
do scripting in any of those languages.

ariel