Re: GNOME_Gnumeric.xml install was Error compiling 0.75

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 11:13:12PM -0500, Louis Garcia wrote:
No, this is the only version I have. I deleted the older version and
recompiled 0.75 and I still have this problem.

Something is fishy.  The code in question is very clear

    char *dir = gnumeric_sys_data_dir (NULL);
    bonobo_ui_util_set_ui (wbcg->uic, dir,
         "GNOME_Gnumeric.xml",
         "gnumeric");
    g_free (dir);

That definitely oges to the versioned dir.  After compiling run the
new executable directly and see what happens.