Re: GNOME_Gnumeric.xml install was Error compiling 0.75

Louis Garcia wrote:

No, this is the only version I have. I deleted the older version and
recompiled 0.75 and I still have this problem.

To be really sure you may want to:

find / -name gnumeric -print -prune

and look at the output.

When you configured your tar-ball did you use
./configure --prefix=/usr
or just
./configure

Perhaps you have anotehr copy hiding in /usr/local/... ?

Andreas

Louis