Re: GNOME_Gnumeric.xml install was Error compiling 0.75

OK, here is what I get when running from terminal:

$ gnumeric

Bonobo-WARNING **: Can't find 'GNOME_Gnumeric.xml' to load ui from

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetDisplayFormulas#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetHideZero#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetHideGridlines#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetHideColHeader#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetHideRowHeader#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetDisplayOutlines#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetOutlineBelow#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/SheetOutlineRight#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object '/status/Progress'
'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object '/status/AutoExpr'
'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object '/status/Status'
'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/StanderdToolbarEditUndo' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/StanderdToolbarEditRedo' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/StanderdToolbarSheetZoom' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/FormatToolbar/FontName' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/FormatToolbar/FontSize' 'invalid path to XML user interface element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/FormatToolbar/BorderSelector' 'invalid path to XML user interface
element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/FormatToolbar/BackgroundColor' 'invalid path to XML user interface
element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception setting object
'/FormatToolbar/ForegroundColor' 'invalid path to XML user interface
element'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '0' to '/commands/FontBold#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/FontItalic#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/FontUnderline#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/AlignLeft#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/AlignCenter#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to '/commands/AlignRight#state'

Bonobo-Warning **: Serious exception on node_set '$invalid path to XML
user interface element' of '1' to
'/commands/CenterAcrossSelection#state'

-------

Then a window pops up with no menus or toolbars like I said before.
But when I move GNOME_Gnumeric.xml from
/usr/share/gnumeric/0.75-bonobo/gnome/iu to /usr/share/gnome/ui Gnumeric
runs like a dream. I think gnumeric is looking for that file in
/usr/share/gnome/ui and not in the place it installs it. The last
version I had was 0.72 and this file was is
/usr/share/gnumeric/0.75-bonobo/gnome/iu and it ran fine. Oh and I
compiled both version with ./configure --prefix=/usr

Louis