Re: Lotus 123 plugin?

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 08:33:17AM +1200, Nicholas Lee wrote:
On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 11:38:20AM +0200, Jon K Hellan wrote:

From a cursory debugging session, this appears to be an unsupported
version of the 123 file format.

Its from Lotus 97.
I have details on most of lotus's formats but have never had time to
work on the plugin.  If anyone is interested I can forward it.

Unfortunately that didn't seem to work either.  ie. the XLS exported
couldn't be read by gnumeric.

This is interesting.  I'd appreciate a copy of a lotus generated xls
file that gnumeric could not read.  Perhaps we can work around
lotus's mistake.

Thanks
    Jody