Re: Printing problem

Hi, Lauris!  Good news...the perl script worked!  Here was how I got
this to work:

1. Didn't have run-gnome-font-install, so got one from tarball and moved
to /opt/gnome/share/fonts, as suggested.
2. Didn't have adobe-urw.font, so got it from tarball and put it in
/opt/gnome/share/fonts, as suggested.
3. Added /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/URW to the script, as suggested.
4. Ran the command in a modified format as

        perl /opt/gnome/share/fonts/run-gnome-font-install \
                /opt/gnome/bin/gnome-font/install /opt/gnome/share /opt/gnome/share

When I looked at this command in your previous email it dawned on me
that the /usr path you had is what most other distros use for Gnome (I
know Slackware uses it and I think so does Red Hat).  SuSE, however,
uses the /opt directory, at least in 7.0, not sure what they've done for
7.1 and 7.2.  Probably why uninstalling/reinstalling didn't work.

Again, thank you!  I appreciate the time you've taken to help disect and
solve this problem.

Best,
Tim