Re: Printing problem

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 09:45:01PM -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
Hello!

When I try to preview a spreadsheet before printing it, the text appears
as small squares, and when I print it no text prints.  It will print
lines or shaded cells...again, just no text.

I pretty sure this is a problem with gnome-print.

We've seen unreproducable reports of this before.  I'll bet that it
is related to the set of fonts you have installed.  Please ensure
that you have ghostscript's fonts installed on your system
and reinstall gnome-print.  Save a copy of your fontmap2 file before
you reinstall and forward a copy to Lauris & I.

<prefix>/share/fonts/fontmap2

If that file does not exist or is called fontmap then you are using
a stale version of gnomer-print (And gnumeric).

Good Luck
        Jody