Re: performing calculations on displayed/rounded values for currency

Date: 11 Jan 2001 01:47:13 -0000
From: Morten Welinder <terra diku dk>
CC: shelton usq edu au, gnumeric-list gnome org

   [...] found an option that I had selected (Excel 97) under Tools -> Options
   (calculation tab) for "precision as displayed" - that's what I would
   love to see in gnumeric but I can't find it.  Does it exist?

No.

   If not, any plans to add it?

No current plans apart from a general wish to be Excel compabile.
This one, however, is bound to make Jody scream so it can be heard
clearly on at least three continents.

Morten

I thought I heard something :-).  As Jody, suggested, I filed it as a
wishlist bug.

Dave