Docs: Chapter on copying and moving

This chapter is totally out of date, wrong context menus, poor
organization.

If someone takes on this chapter before I get to it, it should include
the explanation of "Paste Special..." This is too big an issue to take
on in the explanation of the menus as it needs to explain the dialog,
the transformations possible and such things.

I'd like to have id's (anchors for my references) to

1) cut
2) copy
3) paste
4) paste special...

Also I wonder if a separate section on selection is needed. Selection
lives in the chapter on entering data (editing.sgml/selection.sgml) but
is relevant to this chapter also. Not sure about this.

kevin breit, are you tackling these?

--adrian