docs: license etc.

Hi all:
(sorry if this had been discussed here before - I only recently joined
this list).

Currently gnumeric manual carries GPL license. Are there any reasons why
not use the FDL? GPL is not really intended for use with documentation.

Also, the section giving feedback address and links to GDP web page is
outdated - I could update it if there are no objections.

 I also have a number of minor corrections/suggestions to various parts
of the docs (inappropriate use of sgml tags, missing titles, incosistent
capitalization in titles, ...). Whom should I send my patches to? Should
I  find the one who works on this part of the document (from CVS logs)
and send to him or her? Or is there someone coordinating the whole
thing?

Sasha