Re: 0.76 crashes when opening file

Jody Goldberg wrote:

$ gnumeric Eurosheet Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''
Segmentation fault

I'm running gnumeric 0.76 using MDK Cooker rpm.

That rpm must have issues.  I can not replicate this.

On Mandrake 8.0 with 0.76 (and during the first while with 0.77 from cvs) I always received the warning

>>Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''

when starting gnumeric, opening a file or creating a new workbook.
But this did not cause a segmentation fault. I suspect therefore that those two items are separate issues. The warning doesn't happen anymore for me, and the latter is indeed likely to have to do with the rpm.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow