Re: 0.76 crashes when opening file

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 07:24:26PM +0100, Andreas Ollinger wrote:
I created a _very_ simple but large (2400 calculations) Euro-conversion
sheet, saved it and gnumeric segfaulted when trying to open it in the
next session. The last thing I can see is "processing file" in the
progress bar. All I get is a Bonobo Warning which seems to be no
problem when opening other files.
Please forward a copy of the file to me and I'll test.

$ gnumeric Eurosheet
Bonobo-WARNING **: Syntax error in ''
Segmentation fault

I'm running gnumeric 0.76 using MDK Cooker rpm.
That rpm must have issues.  I can not replicate this.