Re: charts

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 08:59:33AM +0200, Stefano Zanelli wrote:
I've guppi installed and working, bonobo installed, gnumeric-0.69
compiled --with-bonobo but the guru doesn't appear!!  Ok, I'll
wait till the developers will put the code inside gnumeric, but,
IMHO, I think it's frustrating to have a nice product working at
half of its power.

You need to compile guppi with --enable-gnumeric.  However, you
should note that you will want a guppi tarball.  Current CVS is
beginning the transition to code I'm working on now that will enable
support for chart import from XL and some configurability.

Rest assured that this is a very high priority, it is the last
major feature before we freeze for 1.0.