Re: why no one anwsers my question?

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

I patched it in CVS when I saw your report.

When the gnumeric website says:

 To compile Gnumeric you will need the gnome-libs package and the
gnome-xml package. The gnome-libs package in turn requires the glib, gtk+
and imlib packages.

                                      Prereqs

To compile Gnumeric you will need
several packages :

glib           > = 1.2.7  glib 1.3 and 2.0 are not supported
gtk+           > = 1.2.7  gtk+ 1.3 and 2.0 are not supported
gnome-libs     > = 1.0.57 gnome-libs
xml-i18n-tools > = 0.8    only required to build, not while running)

Does it mean I need to have these packages installed, or do I need to have
the source code of them. I have them installed, but it would be too much
for me to download the whole source code.

Is gtk1.2 the same as gtk+? I have gtk1.2 from the libgtk1.2 deb package,
but is that enough?

--
                    /   /