Re: Bug in 0.68: error loading libguile.so.9, undefined symbol: qt_error
- From: Jody Goldberg <jgoldberg home com>
- To: Miernik <miernik ii pl>
- Cc: Gnumeric list <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bug in 0.68: error loading libguile.so.9, undefined symbol: qt_error
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:11:41 -0400
On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 10:05:19PM +0200, Miernik wrote:
On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:
In Gnumeric 0.68 I get:
gnumeric: error while loading shared
libraries: /usr/lib/libguile.so.9: undefined symbol: qt_error
Linux 2.2.17/Debian, potato, much of it updated to current testing and
unstable to make things work. Windowmaker.
Soundslike some stale guile libraries. try configuring with the
I've installed that gnumeric from a rpm converted to deb by alien, because
I couln't find a deb package.
There appears to be a new non-maintainer update in debian unstable
that packages 0.68, and even splits out the docs into a distinct
package. However, I'llbet you will still need to download several
updated packages to get things to work.
] [Thread Prev