Re: Problems with Gnumeric installation
- From: "jvilhena" <j_vilhena hotmail com>
- To: "Jody Goldberg" <jgoldberg home com>
- Cc: <gnumeric-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problems with Gnumeric installation
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:45:43 -0000
I am not familiar with the 'TasteOfDT/public/freeware' site.
However, a quick glance at it suggests that all the packages on in a
rather out of date. So it may not be the best place to start your
search. You have two choices.
1) find a site with more coherent set of packages for irix.
Where do I get it? I searched, but I didn't find it.
Note that I made a mistake in my previous email, it's IRIX 6.3 instead of
2) Build from source
Doing this is a big problem because I am a newbie in this kind of questions.
Could you explain me how accomplish this task?
Thanks for your help.
With my best Regards.
] [Thread Prev