Re: ISO-8859-2 fonts

Hello!

I (at last) rewrote the GnomeFont -> X font matching code in gnome-print.
It should now:

- match fonts with identical names (case insensitive)
- match standard fonts according to simple table (nimbus mono - courier)
- tries different sizes, if scalable font is not found
- If everything fails, it falls back to 'helvetica', if that fails then
  to 'fixed'

It is in gnome-print CVS HEAD - but should be as stable as released version.

The difference can be seen at:
http://lauris.kaplinski.com/fonts/gnumeric-before.png
http://lauris.kaplinski.com/fonts/gnumeric-after.png

If you find problems with different font setups, please let me know.

Lauris