[xj ecust 263 net: How to make gnumeric program can input chinese properly?]

From: XuJian <xj ecust 263 net>
To: terra diku dk
Subject: How to make gnumeric program can input chinese properly?
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:32:47 +0000

Hello,Morten Welinder

    My linux system's gnumeric can't input Chinese ,the
chinese fonts inputed in the work sheet will become wrong
code.My gnumeric's version is 0.54 .
    I want to know why it can not input Chinese ,and how
to slove this problem.If you know the way to slove this
problem ,please write to me.Thanks very much.

                                  xujian
                                Nov 6,2000