RE: Financial library

In making the financial functions non gnumeric specific, gnumeric will have
to have a wrapper to add the spread sheet requirements to them so it should
not be too hard to write wrappers for the dates either.

If gnucash is benefiting from numeric with the financial functions then
gnumeric can benefit with more date functions. Yes?

I can pull out the functions and what they presently take as arguments from
gnumeric. But others will have to list want gnucash wants and needs.  I will
also like help in what needs to be done to make a set of functions into a
library.

Phill