Re: gnote-3.14.0 gets stuck deleting (Aurimas Cernius)

Hello Aurimas,

To get rid of the notebook enable Special Notes plugin, you'll get
additional special notebook with template notes. Delete template note
for this particular notebook and restart Gnote.
<<

This worked. Thanks. (Although I am now facing the much lesser problem that I am unable to disable Special Notes. Hopefully a reboot will take care of that).

If you wish to reproduce the original problem I had faced, I am using GNOME3 on FreeBSD-10.1-i386. I will be glad to answer any specific questions you might have. For reference, I am attaching in a zip archive the following :

Output of : pkg info | awk '{print $1}'
Output of : uname -a
Copy of /etc/rc.conf

Regards,