Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga - DMIX problems : Debian shouldn't have this bug anymore !

Hi,

Victory !
According to this page,
"Source: alsa-lib
Source-Version: 1.0.11-4

We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
alsa-lib, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive"

Can someone test this for us as i'm using sarge and won't upgrade ?

Regards,
Yannick