[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga on Win2k

Hi everybody,
I tried to run Ekiga on Windows2000 SP4. I installed GTK-2.0 and the Ekiga binary, checked that the path for GTK was in %PATH%. The GTK installer seems to do that. I then opened a windows shell, cd to the Ekiga directory and typed "ekiga.exe". I got a series of missing DLL messages, and installed the following DDLs after each message.
SDL.dll
libgdk-win32-2.0-2.dll
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll
libglib-2.0-0.dll
iconv.dll
intl.dll
I downloaded most DLLs from dlldump.com, libgdk was already included in the Ethereal package.

I then got the following error: "The procedure entry point g_assert_warning could not be located in the DLL libglib-2.0-0.dll"
Any advice would be appreciated.
Yours,
Stephan.