Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga - DMIX problems

Le mardi 16 mai 2006 à 07:41 +0200, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> Damien Sandras a écrit :
>
> > They are fixed by this patch:
> > http://hg.alsa-project.org/alsa-lib?cs=8c310c3277b7
> >
> > What is "funny" is that libasound 1.0.11 is broken, and will be shipping
> > with distributions like Ubuntu. That means that we will receive many
> > complaints of unsatisfied users.
>
> Distributions generally ship the base version+their own patches. If it's
> too late for the next version, can't we press to get this patch in the
> packages?

Probably a good idea, but I do not have the time to contact them.
I think it will be a problem for Dapper though. Next Fedora should ship
with an updated version, and latest Fedora ships with an older release.
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net