Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga - DMIX problems : Debian still have this bug...

Hi,

As we use to say in french : "Il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué."

I said victory, but the bug isn't fixed. I've 2 diffrent persons who had test the new package and it doesn't fix the problem. I'm sorry.

I'll go inform debian bug squad about this.

Regards,
Yannick