Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga behind very strict firewall

On 5/15/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
You can use gconf-editor and change the RTP ports and UDP ports to this
range. But I fear it is not enough.

I tried this, changed the port values to open ones (in the range
13001-13005) and used "none" as well as "STUN" and tried SIP as well
as H323, but nothing works.

Maybe another strange behavior: when you have two accounts set up, for
example an H323 and a SIP-one and you let one of them register,

I thought that in the SIP protocol you send the port on wich you are
reachable to the SIP-server.  So when I make sure that are ports in
the 13001-13005 range, it should work.

--
Peter Dedecker
PeterDedecker UGent be