[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga behind very strict firewall

Hi,

I live at a student home from Ghent University.  To connect to the
internet, we have to set up a VPN connection.  Now, the university has
set up a firewall behind the VPN concentrator and the internet.  All
connections to a computer at the UGent network (eg: my computer) are
blocked, except those to ports 13001-13005 to allow just a little
personal services like ssh.  Normal connections initiated by a client at
the network (eg a connection to port 80 to an external server), are allowed.

Is it possible to use the Ekiga client with an ekiga.net account on the
university network with ports in the range 13001-13005?

Thanks a lot!

Peter