Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga behind very strict firewall

Hi,

On 5/15/06, Jānis Rukšāns <thedogfarted gmail com> wrote:
It should work with STUN but you'll probably have to disable local
firewall. My setup is the other way around - port forwarding on the
router and only two ports open on the local firewall. However I'm able
to make and recieve SIP calls =)

Thanks, but it doesn't work here.  All three connection settings
(including STUN) couldn't let me register to the ekiga.net server.  I
just need a kind of setting where I can tell Ekiga to use local ports
13001-13005.  Local firewall is disabled.

KR,

--
Peter Dedecker
PeterDedecker UGent be