[GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and sound with arts and alsa - default

Hello,
i had problems with the sound and ekiga. We thought the problem is that i use
libasound 1.0.11. But now i tried kphone with alsa and default and it works
without an error. I can hear all while i am playing something with amarok
over arts.
Because of this i think the problem is on ekiga. Ones more. If i use
Alsa-default with ekiga i hear it ring in bad wuality, then i hear something
again in bad quality and then ekiga crushes with
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x084d1bf8 ***
Sometimes it crushes while ringing with the same fault.
Thank you
Stolzi