[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: problem solved!

Jonathan Kaye wrote:

> Craig Southeren wrote:
>
>> Your original problem looks like you have an older Speex codec library.
>> Try upgrading it
>>
> <snip>
> I succeeded in compiling ekiga 2.0.1 which is nice but it still suffers
> from the same problem.

<snip>
No it doesn't. My freshly compiled version was in /usr/local/bin but I had
the old binary-based in /usr/bin which is tried first on the path. I tried
the /usr/local/bin version and of course it works perfectly now. I guess
just talking about your problems helps solve them. Anyway thanks to you all
for your trouble and the moral is "when in doubt, roll your own".
Cheers,
Jonathan