Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] compiling ekiga 2.0.1 for Etch

Your original problem looks like you have an older Speex codec library.
Try upgrading it

As for the second problem, someone with more knowledge of Debian will
have to answer that, but there are full snapshots at http://snapshots.voxgratia.org/

   Craig