[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: compiling ekiga 2.0.1 accomplished.

Craig Southeren wrote:

> Your original problem looks like you have an older Speex codec library.
> Try upgrading it

<snip>
I succeeded in compiling ekiga 2.0.1 which is nice but it still suffers from
the same problem.
Regarding upgrading, here is the speex stuff I have installed:
ii  gstreamer0.8-speex               0.8.12-1                          Speex
plugin for GStreamer
ii  libspeex-dev                     1.1.12-1                          The
Speex Speech Codec
ii  libspeex1                        1.1.12-1                          The
Speex Speech Codec
ii  speex                            1.1.12-1                          The
Speex Speech Codec
I checked the versions on Debian Sid (unstable) and they're identical to
what I have. I haven't found any speex packages in experimental so I'm at a
loss about what to ugrade to.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Jonathan