Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Asterisk

Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :

Wayne Veilleux a écrit :

This is true Damien, I correct it to 5060 and I still
have the "Not Acceptable" connection failed but I
think it is because I'm behind a firewall (NetSceen).
Do I have to connect to a specifical host on ekiga.net
network using nat-transversal ?
At first run the druid and see what kind of NAT you have. You should also activate stun.

Oups, sorry, I'm completely mistaken. Didn't know that this list was an asterisk support list ;-)
--
Daniel