Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Asterisk

OK, I'm trying right now to connect using the
normal sip port (5065) and it seem not working.

Here is the error I got from Asterisk log:

NOTICE[13229] chan_sip.c:    -- Registration for
'wveilleux ekiga net' timed out, trying again (Attempt 5)

Maybe, the ekiga sip server use another port ? Would
you please put me in contact with the ekiga sip server
admin ? (Are you using an opensource sip gateway ?
If yes, which one ?)

Merci Damien
--
Wayne Veilleux, ing. GCIA, CISSP