Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Ekiga and Asterisk

OK, How do you register Asterisk server to ekiga.net
sip gateway ? I have other sip gateway that I connect
to putting that line into /etc/asterisk/sip.conf:

register => username:password sipgateway com:5065

Can I do the same thing with ekiga.net ? And after
define a context into /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf
Asterisk config file ?

P.S.: I already connect an account with ekiga client
to Asterisk server with sip and it is working
perfectly. Thanks
--
Wayne Veilleux, ing. GCIA, CISSP
WayComm